RVCA Sport Shopping Spree Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING.
Void where prohibited.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The RVCA Sport Shopping Spree Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 A.M. Pacific Time on January 18, 2023 and ends at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time on March 15, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The time shall be determined by Sponsor’s timekeeping systems,. Sponsor shall have the sole discretion in determining the timeliness of any action or inaction related to this Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Boardriders Wholesale, LLC (“Sponsor”) and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, public relations agencies, prize suppliers, including any vendors providing services in connection with this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and employees, agents, directors, officers (including members of their immediate family or those living in the same household) of Sponsor or any Sweepstakes Entities are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. 3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may submit an entry to this Sweepstakes by visiting https://rvca.com/blog/events-giveaways/sport-giveaway.html (for US entrants) https://rvca.com/en-ca/blog/events-giveaways/sport-giveaway.html (for Canada entrants) and completing the entry form during the Sweepstakes Period (“Entry”). Limit one (1) Entry per person, per email account during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of method of entry. Any attempts by an entrant to submit more than one Entry will result in such entrant being disqualified. Each Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted with the Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected entries or entries not received regardless of cause. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. By submitting an Entry, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
4. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws..
5. Winner(s) Selection/Odds of Winning: The winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor or its designee, on or about March 22, 2023 based on eligible Entries. Odds of winning is dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received.
6. Winner Notification: Potential winner will be notified by email from Sponsor on or about March 27, 2023. Potential winner must respond to the notification message and provide all requested information within forty-eight (48) hours of the first contact or attempted contact from Sponsor or the potential prize may be forfeited. To claim any prize, Sponsor may require winner to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release forms and other applicable documents, which may require a social security number and may need to be notarized, before claiming any prize. A potential winner from Canada, if any, will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without aid or assistance before being declared a winner. All required documents must be completed and returned to Sponsor within five (5) days of the date and time listed on the documents. potential winners may be required to produce a form of proper identification to claim any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to timely claim the prize, is disqualified, fails to timely execute and return any required forms, or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor may select an alternate winner via random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries. If by reason of printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held to award the advertised number of prizes in the relevant category. No more than the advertised number of prizes be awarded.
7. Prize(s) and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”): One (1) prize (the “Prize”) will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. The Prize shall consist of a $1,000 ecommerce gift card to use toward merchandise from RVCA that is currently available online at www.RVCA.com as selected by Winner (total ARV: $1,000). Total ARV of the Prize to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is one thousand dollars and zero cents ($1,000 USD). The prize has no cash value, can only be used for currently available merchandise on the corresponding website. All prizes are “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. No substitution, redemption for cash, return, exchange or transfer of prizes will be made or is permitted except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes, related to the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The gift card or voucher will be subject to additional terms and conditions, and may have certain product exclusions and expiration dates. Any items purchased with or amounts unused on the voucher may not be exchanged for cash. See voucher terms and condition for all details and any restrictions. The items purchased with the Prize will be shipped to US and Canada physical addresses only. The risk of loss and title for the prize passes to Winner upon Sponsor’s delivery to the third-party carrier or at the delivery point to the Winner’s shipping address
8. Publicity & Marketing: Submission of an Entry constitutes permission to Sponsor to use entrants’ name, likeness, image, picture (whether still or moving), screen persona, statements, biographical data, and any other indicia of identity for purposes of advertising and trade, in any medium, without further notice, approval, or compensation, unless prohibited by law. Submission of personal
9. General Terms: The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and void where prohibited. Decisions of Sponsor on all matters are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes and to disqualify any entrant for any reason, in its sole discretion, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancelation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winners from among the eligible entries received. Sweepstakes Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for, including but not limited to, technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY FRAUDULENT CLAIMS, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10. Releases: By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, the Sweepstakes Entities, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of, or relating to, your participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activities (including, without limitation, events, travel, etc.) and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder (including, without limitation, any non-compliance by you with these Official Rules; any malfunction, error or other problem arising in connection with the collection, processing, or retention of entry information; or any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any winner). The foregoing includes, without limitation, any claim for personal injury, property loss or damage, or death arising in connection with the Sweepstakes or prize.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the applicable courts in Orange County, California. All issues and questions concerning these Official Rules and entrant’s or Sponsor’s rights and obligations, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of State of California, without regard to choice or conflict of law rules. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid provision were not contained herein.
12. Winner List: To obtain the winners’ names send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Boardriders Wholesale, LLC, 5600 Argosy Circle, #100, Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Attn: RVCA x Mister Cartoon Sweepstakes with a written request by November 27, 2023.
13. Third Party Platforms: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram (collectively, the “Social Network”). By participating, you (and your parent/guardian if you are under the age of majority in such your jurisdiction of residence) release the Social Network and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, from and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize. Any questions regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor.
14. Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Boardriders Wholesale, LLC, having an address of 5600 Argosy Ave., #100, Huntington Beach, CA 92648. www.boardriders.com and www.RVCA.com. Boardriders, the Boardriders Logo, RVCA and the VA Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sponsor in the USA and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Any questions regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor at: firstname.lastname@example.org.